Immerse yourself in the Buddhist science of the mind and acquire a comprehensive “map of consciousness” as well as deep insights into Buddhist psychology in only six modules.
You will get to know the destructive aspects of the mind as well as the healing potentials that inhabit us. The course is rounded off with meditation instructions and exercises that teach us how to transform our destructive emotions and cultivate more joy and inner strength.
The diploma course is suitable for you if
- the topics “consciousness” and “mind” have a deep fascination for you
- you work in coaching, psychotherapy, psychology or other consulting professions
- you are a Buddhist practitioner and want to put your practice on a solid and authentic basis,
- you want to deal better with your destructive emotions such as anger, fear, etc. and develop a relaxed and joyful mind.
Anyone is welcome to join! There are no prerequisites. Your teacher will be the Ven. Geshe Tenzin Dhargye, who has taught the course, alongside other experienced and qualified teachers, since 2010.
Language of instruction is Tibetan/English with German translation, or German.
Read more in-depth information »
Depending on the module, classes are either Attendance Classes or Distant Learning:
- Attendance Classes are conducted at Tibet Center Austria, located in the peaceful, scenic mountain village of Knappenberg, Austria – directions »
- Distance Learning is provided either by:
– Live, interactive Webinars
– or pre-recorded audio or video
While all classes are available online, we do recommend that you attend the first and last modules in person, if at all possible.
The course starts on 24th – 25th May 2019 with the first module,
and ends on 29th – 30th May 2020 with the last module.
Attendance Classes are offered during intensive, 2-day weekends,
while Distance Learning modules tend to be series of hour-and-a-half long classes;
you may join the live Webinars or watch the recordings on your own time.
Because all modules are available online, and can be completed through distance study, you may join the course even after it has already started!
Successfully completing the course requires completing all homeworks (which entitles you to a document of participation).
While the final exam is optional, students who pass will also receive an official certificate, jointly issued by Tibet Center Austria and CUTS.
|To join us for Buddhist Science of Mind, simply register and pay!||Course fee and payment options »|